2015年4月17日星期五

Packing solutions for straight PE/PVC/PP/PPR plastic pipes

For recent years, plastic products have gradually developed into a new and important engineering material with its great diversity. 
Theres a large variety of plastic pipes including PVC pipe, PE pipe,PPR pipe,&etc. Compared with the traditional pipes, plastic pipes have the advantages of lightweight, corrosion-resistant, water resistance, energy saving, easy&quick install, low cost, and so on, thus they are favored by the pipeline engineering industries.
At the same time, plastic pipe packing also becoming more and more important for pipe manufacturers, the packing must be secure and reliable. It must be water-proof, dust-proof,rust-proof,crash-resistant and corrosion-free. 

Shanghai Jinglin is able to provide different kinds of packing solutions according different needs after the pipes are produced. Here is the most common and economic type used:a stretch wrapping machine to wrap and protect the pipe surface by materials such as film,knit tape,etc:

1. The machine is specially for wrapping of kinds of horizontal objects such as plastic pipes, profiles, bars, doors, etc. 
2. Different wrapping materials such as film, knit belt, paper, etc.can be used.
3. Machine can be custom designed and made according to different pipe specifications.
4. The machine can achieve an automatic working process controlled by PLC program. 







3 条评论:

  1. I like to read your post. Nice write up. Find the best Packing belt conveyer from Shrutiflexipack. Thanks. For more details visit http://www.shrutiflexipack.com/products/conveyor-sealing-machine.html

    回复删除
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    回复删除